Medium-sized shaped pasta (I used bow ties)
1 medium onion, diced
1 bell pepper (any color), diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 jar plain Marinara sauce
cayenne, to taste (or Tony Chacherere's, Tabasco, etc.)
- Boil pasta to 'al dente' in salted water.
- Saute' 1 medium diced onion and 1 diced bell pepper in EVOO, add garlic when onions are translucent.
- Add 1-2 pounds (depends on the size of your pan and your appetite) peeled shrimp, cook until just pink, do not over-cook since they will continue to cook in the heated sauce.
- Add one jar of your favorite MARINARA sauce and add a pinch of cayenne to taste
- Heat to a simmer.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta.